STF - Secret Task Force CZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STF - Secret Task Force CZ

Welcome to the Sercret Task Force's Forums! Scrims post a request in the Scrims section and Recuits sign up and you will have to get voted in.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Train_Heartnet
Admin/ Oficer
Admin/ Oficer

FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS! Empty
PostSubject: FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS!   FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:40 am

all moc members can suck a dick because they are just assholes because they wanna ban us WELL FUCK THEM! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://secrettaskforce.forumotion.com
>>>KGB<<&a
Admin/ Oficer
Admin/ Oficer

PostSubject: Re: FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS!   FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:35 pm

I hope they wil unbann us but if they dont ... FUCK THEM COCK SUCKIN PRICKS Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cHucK
[~'STF'~] Newbie
[~'STF'~] Newbie
cHucK

PostSubject: Re: FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS!   FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:31 am

yeah dude, they frikkin told me to take off my tags Sad( i wanted to cry!!! so i just left Razz screw MOC and theyre nonliking STF ways!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c_garcia4
NIKIta
Admin/ Oficer
Admin/ Oficer

PostSubject: Re: FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS!   FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:05 pm

OK King Grunt was nice enough to allow me and KGB to play there again starting March 9th!
Please Respect them one more mistake and we are all outta there! Also they dont allow the STF tag in there so be sure to take it off before u go in! I dont mind! If any of them get mad don't attack them just tell me and ill deal with it! Soon i might be able to revoke the rule where we cant have our tags so plz dont put ur tag on in there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS!   FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK MOC THOSE BASTARDS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STF - Secret Task Force CZ :: Randomness-
Jump to: